SIA SKYsCOOL, which owns the MIRTEGO platform (hereinafter – MIRTEGO), shall be identified as the controller for the processing of personal data. MIRTEGO main priority is the privacy of users, the protection of personal data and confidential processing of this data, in compliance with all legally binding national and European data protection regulations (EU Regulation 2016/679).
The most important aspects of what information and personal data MIRTEGO obtains and what it does with it, including what information is obtained, how it is used and who can access it.
Processing of personal data
‘Personal data’ is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Given that personal data is valuable, MIRTEGO processes it, respecting confidentiality requirements responsibly and taking care of the security of the personal data at our disposal.
MIRTEGO processes personal data to ensure the provision of quality services during the validity period of cooperation with MIRTEGO:
– for handling client complaints and providing support, including technical support, in connection with the services provided;
– for efficient cash flow management, including administration of client’s payments, provision of loyalty program, granting discounts;
– for informing clients about MIRTEGO related services;
– for communication with clients about planned, postponed or cancelled classes, changes in the learning process, sending reports, etc.
MIRTEGO processes personal data in order to promote the development of the industry and to offer new services to the Clients, including:
– the development of new services and the submission of offers on them;
– statistical data of MIRTEGO clients is processed for market analysis and improvement in services.
MIRTEGO processes personal data in order to develop and maintain MIRTEGO internal processes, ensure the circulation of documents and other internal processes to the extent necessary and sufficient for this purpose.
MIRTEGO is entitled to process data by receiving freely given and explicit consent from the Client to promote image recognition in the market, sending greetings to Clients, granting bonuses, organising surveys for the development of new services.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
- By manually filling in the application form or concluding an agreement;
- by providing information (name, surname, phone number, city, e-mail address, etc.);
- compliance with regulatory enactments;
MIRTEGO obtains personal data when clients:
– apply for MIRTEGO services (in the office or remotely by performing client identification);
– sign up to receive news, announcements or other services from MIRTEGO;
– participate in competitions, lotteries or surveys;
– visit or browse the MIRTEGO website;
– In addition, we obtain data from registers kept by institutions, e.g. the State Education Information System.
MIRTEGO will process Clients’ personal data as long as at least one of the following circumstances exists:
– the Agreement between the Client and MIRTEGO is in force;
– the term of storage of personal data is determined or results from the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia and the European Union;
– to the extent necessary for the implementation and protection of MIRTEGO’s legitimate interests;
– until revocation of the Client’s consent to the processing of personal data.
In order to provide the Clients with better quality services, MIRTEGO may share the Clients’ personal data with:
– teachers, partners or institutions involved in the provision of services ordered or used by the Clients;
– recovery companies, credit bureaus, debt record holders or other debt recovery organisations;
– transferees – in order to ensure efficient cash flow management, MIRTEGO has the right to cede claims against the debtor or debtors.
MIRTEGO shall not disclose the Customer’s personal data or any information obtained during the provision of services and the validity period of the agreement to third parties without legal basis. MIRTEGO is obliged to provide information on personal data to the following institutions and services:
– law enforcement institutions, courts or other state and local government institutions, if it arises from regulatory enactments or a request for information from the relevant institution;
– MIRTEGO will provide the Customer’s personal data only in the necessary and sufficient amount in accordance with the requirements of regulatory enactments and the objective basis of the specific situation.
MIRTEGO obtains and processes the following data:
|1.||Personal identification data||Name and surname|
|2.||Contact details||Phone number, e-mail address, online (Skype, zoom) name|
|3.||Child’s personal data||Child’s name, surname, age, guardian contact details|
|4.||Service data||Service name, price, discount, language, level of knowledge, test result|
|5.||Billing information||Invoice, settlement amount and date, lesson balance|
|6.||Photo and video||Teachers’ photos and video introduction|
|7.||Teachers’ data||Teacher’s CV|
MIRTEGO protects the Client’s data using the possibilities of modern technologies, taking into account the existing privacy risks and organisational, financial and technical resources reasonably available to MIRTEGO.
Rights of the data subject.
Data subject is any identified or identifiable natural person. The data subject has the right to receive information on whether MIRTEGO processes personal data and, if so, to access them, to request the rectification of personal data, if they are inappropriate, incomplete or incorrect, to object to the processing of his/her personal data, if the use of personal data is justified by legitimate interests, to withdraw his/her consent if personal data are processed on the basis of consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect data processing operations carried out during the period of validity of the consent.
The data subject has the right to request the deletion of his or her data, for example if personal data is processed on the basis of consent. This right does not apply if the Personal Data whose deletion is requested is also processed on the basis of another legal basis, such as a contract or a statutory obligation to restrict the Processing of its Personal Data, for example during the period when MIRTEGO assesses whether the Client has the right to delete its data.
The data subject has the right to receive his or her personal data processed on the basis of consent and performance of the agreement, in writing or in one of the most commonly used electronic formats, and, if possible, to transfer such data to another service provider (data portability).
The data subject has the right not to be subject to fully automated decision-making, including profiling, if such decision-making has legal consequences or it similarly has a significant impact on the client. This right does not apply if a decision is required to enter into or perform an agreement with a client, if a decision-making is permitted under applicable law, or if you have given your explicit consent.
The data subject has the right to submit complaints regarding the use of personal data to the State Data Inspectorate (www.dvi.gov.lv), if you believe that the processing of personal data violates your rights and interests in accordance with the applicable regulatory enactments. You can contact MIRTEGO on withdrawal of consent, requests, exercising of data subjects’ rights and complaints about the use of personal data using the contact information provided.
How do we store and update data?
We store the data for as long as there is a legally established mutual relationship. The data retention period after the end of the clients’ relationship depends on the data and the purpose of its use. The retention period may be based on an agreement with the client, MIRTEGO’s legitimate interests or applicable laws and regulations (for example, laws on accounting, anti-money laundering, civil law, etc.). Personal data for which the lawful basis for processing has expired shall be deleted.
MIRTEGO ensures the correctness and adequacy of the personal data in its possession by deleting unnecessary data and updating obsolete data.
The controller of personal data processing is SIA “SKYsCOOL”, unified registration No. 40203219451.
You can contact us for issues related to personal data processing by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
This contact information can be used to ask questions of interest regarding the processing of personal data.
SIA “SKYsCOOL” administration
What are cookies?
These are small data files that are important for providing certain website features (such as login details). Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember various settings, such as the language, font and other options you have chosen for displaying web pages. Therefore, cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device. This is how most major web pages and service providers work.
We use the following types of cookies on the MIRTEGO website:
- identify new or previous clients;
- remember your choices (such as the language used) and provide advanced, more personalised options;
- remember your screen choices, such as contrast colour settings or font sizes;
- remember if you have already provided answers to the pop-up survey (thus not asking you to do it again);
- remember whether or not you have consented to the use of our cookies on this website;
- anonymously compile statistics on how and which sections of the webpage you searched for;
- collect reliable information about the use of the website, which allows us to measure how well the website meets the needs of its users and to make any necessary improvements. Some cookies may be placed by third-party service providers that perform certain functions for our needs (Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook, VKontakte);
- analyse which sections of the website you visit and which consumer privacy tools you use.
Activating these cookies is not mandatory to perform the main functions of the website, but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block cookies at any time, but if you do, some features of the website may not function properly.
SOCIAL MEDIA COOKIES
Analytical cookies help us understand the behaviour of our visitors and your website usage habits. For example, we may use these cookies to gain insight into how our visitors use our website. This means that we can find out what functions properly and what does not, it allows us to continually improve the Website and measure the effectiveness of our advertising and communication. We use Google Analytics cookies to provide an overview of visitor habits and visitor count and to help improve the overall experience of visiting our website.
Using Google Analytics
Google Analytics has been expanded on this website to include related Google advertising features, such as:
- advertising reports on the Google Ads Network;
- promotional marketing (showing advertising on the network depending on the products you’re searching for);
- extended demographic overviews (reports on anonymous demographic data).
You can find further information in Google Terms of Service about the processing and use of data.
If you want to block the sending of anonymous statistics while using Google Analytics, you can use the plugin developed by Google for this purpose. You need to download and install this plug-in on your computer.
You can delete any cookies that are already stored on your computer. Most browsers also allow to block the storage of cookies on your computer, but in such case you will not be able to use all of our online services. Further information about cookie settings in your browser is available on the website of the web browser developer. Please click the links below for instructions on how to manage cookies in the most popular browsers:
For further information about cookies, please visit AboutCookies.org.